The resort-style amenities include an 18-hole John Lafoy-designed golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts and much more. The rolling hills and sidewalk-lined streets create a friendly, hometown atmosphere. The Skybrook Golf course features dramatic hills and spectacular views and has the feeling of a true mountain course. The clubhouse has a spacious restaurant, bar, and pro-shop just to mention a few of the features. The Skybrook driving range is one of the largest in North Carolina with 3 expansive tees, a dedicated chipping green and practice bunker to help improve your game.
The Swim and Tennis Club features a social/TV room and snack bar. Other amenities include:
- Full fitness center
- Bathhouse with showers and changing areas
- Covered pavilion for cookouts and celebrations
- 165-foot water slide
- Waist-deep activities pool reserved for games
- 10-lane competition-sized lap pool
- Toddler pool
- 6 lighted tennis courts (4 clay and 2 hard surface)
- Private and group lessons
- Junior development program
- Leagues and social events
- Pro shop
An all purpose field, volleyball court, basketball court and playground.
Homes in Skybrook range from the $300s to $800s.