Custom Marketing Plan
From Signed Agreement to Your House Sold
To determine your property's fair market value, I:
- analyze the recent sales and current listings within your geographical area.
- complete a detailed inspection of the property.
The market analysis enables me to develop a target market for your home that, together with the right price, will generate the optimal number of prospects.
A. Yard Signage
B. Listing service entry within 48 hours of listing
- Full details of your home are entered into the listing service within 48 hours. The listing service is a database of all the homes for sale within this entire market and is maintained by participating real estate companies. With listing service entry, your property will be exposed to thousands of agents and their buyers.
- Once entered, a photo and details of your home will be accessible to all agents in the daily "hot sheet" report of new listings.
C. Custom Brochures and Brochure-Box Exposure
- An ample supply of brochures will be delivered to your home within 72 hours of listing.
- In addition, a brochure box will be installed on the yard sign with data sheets that advertise your home to "drive-by buyers."
- A Talking House transmitter may be placed in your home. As buyers drive by your home they will hear details of your home bringing your home to life in the privacy of their own vehicle.
D. Direct Mailing Campaign
- Initiated with Just Listed postcards, your home may be announced as the market's "new arrival" to the community.
- Brochures will be delivered to all top agents in the area.
E. Open House Caravans
- By seller's request only.
- Promoted with signage and advertisements.
- When possible, coordinated with citywide or other major home tours.
- A REALTOR® luncheon may be hosted encouraging other REALTORS® to view your home.
F. Web-Based Promotional Mediums and Unique Internet Web Sites (Over 40 sites)
G. Internal and External Communication
- Internal communication of "new arrival."
- Comprehensive knowledge
- Office tour schedule for agents to preview.
- External communication of new arrival.
- Blast communication to all area agents via e-mail or fax.
- Blast e-mail to buyer-prospect database.
- Home showings/show reports.
- Showings of your home will be scheduled as far in advance as possible.
- I will communicate with you after each showing when interest is indicated.
- Showing reports will be emailed to you detailing all agent feedback.
- Property reviews
- You are invited to discuss any concerns or questions you may have at any time during the listing.
- Every 30 days from the start of the Listing Contract, you will be contacted to review the pricing, whether to reposition your house in the market, the advertising, and the overall marketing of your house.
- Updated market evaluations will be performed every 30 days until your property goes under contract.
H. Marketing Plan/Report
A marketing-plan and report will be presented that will provide a complete record of all showings and responses along with an updated Competitive Market Analysis, a previous and potential advertising schedule, copies of previous advertisements, and other helpful information.